Thank you for your interest in joining Balancing Life’s Issues (BLI) network of trainers. BLI is a national provider of custom corporate trainings and programs. We have a nationwide team of expert trainers that develop and deliver meaningful curriculum on a wide range of topics, with an unwavering commitment to service excellence. If you are a dynamic, and engaging, with a commitment to inspire and motivate your audience and are interested in joining our best in class network please follow the steps below.
Watch this video!
Tell us about yourself.
- Bio should be no more than 445 words
- A photo is optional but highly suggested
- Each bio should consist of 3 paragraphs:
- The first paragraph should outline your work experience
- The second paragraph should outline your training experience including topics facilitated and years of facilitation
- The third paragraph should provide your educational background including your degree/degrees and certifications
We want to see you in action!
Please share a brief video of a training you have done or record (cell phone video is fine) a brief (2 min or less) video telling us how your area of expertise ties in with our mission to help individuals manage work/life balance.